Our LTR waitlist is full through 2025
The waitlist is constantly changing. If you are interested in joining a learn to row session, please email our Lesson Coordinator to get on our waitlist. Please be patient as the waitlist is long.
Learn to row lessons typically begin in mid June dependent on weather & water levels
- You must 18 or older and a competent swimmer
- Our LTR Sessions are a total of 5 days from 7:00AM – 10:00AM
- 3 Consecutive days Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 7:00 AM -10:00 AM
- Friday evening mandatory Flip Session @ Breckenridge Rec Center 5:30-7:00 PM
- 2 Consecutive days the following weekend Saturday, Sunday 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- The LTR costs for the 5 days are $275.00
- You maybe in a mix of different shells during your lessons such as single, dbl or quad
- At the conclusion of the LTR series you will have the option of becoming a member
- Membership cost are separate from the LTR series. Full Membership costs are $350.00
- 2 additional novice lessons will be offered later in the season for $100.00 dates TBD
- Frisco Rowing Center is a volunteer organization with a minimum of 10 hours per season
What should I wear while rowing?
It’s usually cool in the mornings, so we recommend:
- Snug-fitting dry wick shirts and tights.
- No loose clothing!
- No open pockets, zippered pockets are ok.
- No shoes in the boats, we wear socks only, slip on shoes are the best.
- Bright colored clothing.
- Waterproof phone case if you take your phone with you, which we recommend.
- We use this link to check the wind and weather, you might find it interesting https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/dillon_reservoir_blue_river_arm
- Also, it’s a good idea to have a change of clothes in your car, just in case.
Please email: Lessons@FriscoRowing.com to get on the waitlist.
Adaptive Rowers – Please contact our lesson coordinator for information.