LEARN TO ROW LESSONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE WHEN OUR WAITLIST RE-OPENS
Please be patient as we work on the details of our LTR program and the overwhelming response to join.
Learn to row lessons typically begin in mid June dependent on weather & water levels dates and times to be determined
- You must 18 or older and a competent swimmer
- Our Learn To Row Sessions are from 7:00AM – 10:00AM
- Mandatory Flip Session @ Breckenridge Rec Center date to be determined
- The LTR costs TBD
- You maybe in a mix of different shells during your lessons such as single, double or quad
- At the conclusion of the LTR series you will have the option of becoming a member
- Membership costs are separate from the LTR series. Full Membership cost is $350.00
- Frisco Rowing Center is a volunteer organization with a minimum of 10 hours per person per season
What should I wear while rowing?
It’s usually cool in the mornings, we recommend:
- Bright colored shirts or jackets.
- Snug-fitting dry wick shirts and tights.
- No loose clothing!
- No open pockets, zippered pockets are ok.
- No shoes in the boats, we wear socks only, slip on shoes are the best.
- Waterproof phone case for your phone.
- We use this link to check the wind and weather, you might find it helpful https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/dillon_reservoir_blue_river_arm
- Also, it’s a good idea to have a towel and a change of clothes in your car, just in case.
Lesson Questions and Adaptive Rowers
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.