2018 Membership FRCb Download and print.
- A returning member: pay annual dues
- A new Member (experienced rower): pay the annual dues, sign the waiver, and pass the Captains Test
- A visiting member (experienced rower): pay the 1 day membership or punch pass, sign the waiver, and pass the Captain’s Test
All members must observe the Rules of Frisco Rowing Center
Membership includes use of FRC shells which includes the ability to reserve boats 3x/week up to 2 weeks in advance (shared Google docs). Shells not reserved may be used on a first come basis. Members may attend meetings and participate in social activities and receive coaching.
Members are expected to volunteer at least 10 hours per season.
Volunteering opportunities include helping with:
- Work Days
- Dock master: help other members with their boats
- Open Houses and other events (NRO on the water)
- Hosting parties
- Weekend Brunches: Pick up coffee, donate baked goods and fruit etc
- Boat repairs as needed
- General day to day: water plants, pick up trash, empty trash bin, extra cleaning of boats as needed, sweep off docks,